Cookies make websites work better
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by websites or sometimes by emails. They provide useful information to companies, which helps in all sorts of ways. For you, it means you can use the site more efficiently and save time by not having to re-enter details each time you visit. They also make sure you receive the most relevant information from us.
We use two types of cookies on our websites
- Session cookies that are deleted after each visit.
- Persistent cookies that remain in place across multiple visits to our sites.
All of these cookies are essential to successfully use our website.
are used by the server to store information about user page activities so users can easily pick up where they left off on the server's pages. By default, web pages really don't have any 'memory'. Cookies tell the server what pages to show the user so the user doesn't have to remember or start navigating the site all over again. Cookies act as a sort of “bookmark” within the site.
You can disable and/or delete cookies via your browser if you wish to, but this will restrict the functions that you're able to carry out on our sites. For more information about how to disable cookies in your browser please visit the About cookies website
Here’s a list of our essential cookies and how we use them:
- ROUTEID, SERVERID:
These cookies are used to always direct the user to the same server.
Conduces the prevention of Cross-Site-Request-Forgery (CSRF). CRSF is an assault on a computer system.
This cookie identifies you as a visitor when navigating between different pages. It stores specific characteristics and settings for displaying teasers etc. This cookie will be deleted automatically once you leave the website.
In this cookie we save the articles in the notepad.
In this cookie we save the articles in the product comparison.
This cookie saves the inspiration tool settings
Third Party Cookies:
- Google Analytics: _ga, _dc_gtm_UA-xxxx-y (specific country codes):
These cookies are used to collect statistical information about user behaviour which we use to improve the website. These cookies collect anonymous information e.g. number of visitors, traffic sources and page visited. This information is stored beyond the end of the session and will be available during your next website session.
- Surveymonkey: When participating in the survey, cookies are used by the provider SurveyMonkey. You can find specific information about the implemented cookies on the following website or on demand directly from the provider.
- Youtube: You can find specific information about the implemented cookies on the following website or on demand directly from the provider.
- NewRelic: You can find specific information about the implemented cookies on the following website or on demand directly from the providerWebsite
- Yellowmap: You can find specific information about the implemented cookies on the following website or on demand directly from the providerWebsite
- Google reCAPTCHA: This website uses the “reCAPTCHA” service by Google Inc. (“Google”) so that it can differentiate between cases when the forms provided on this website are completed by a natural person or misused by automated machine processing. This involves sending the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for reCAPTCHA to Google. The data privacy regulations set out by Google, which may differ from our own, apply here. You can find them here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. By using the website, you consent to these data privacy regulations by implication. Please do not use the website if you object to these data privacy regulations.
This cookie is required for sales tracking, to determine whether the purchase at an online shop is attributed by a forwarding of a Hansgrohe website. The cookie forwarding is only set when the selected online store participates in the transmission of sales. The Cookie collects the needed information in an anonymous way, so that no data could be concluded direct or indirect to the identity of a user.