Offering our customers the highest quality at all times is a fundamental part of the Hansgrohe company philosophy. We therefore offer consumers a limited warranty on our products. The conditions and details can be found in the warranty conditions below.
Guarantee conditionsHansgrohe, Inc. Limited Warranty
This warranty is limited to products manufactured by Hansgrohe, Inc. (“hansgrohe”) that are purchased by a consumer in the United States or Canada after March 1, 1996, and installed in either the United States or in Canada.
WHO IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
This limited warranty extends to the original purchaser only. This warranty is non-transferable. Hansgrohe neither assumes nor authorizes any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with this product.
LENGTH OF WARRANTY
If you are a consumer who purchased the product for use primarily for personal, family or household purposes, this limited warranty starts on the date of purchase and extendsfor as long as you own the product and the home in which the product is originally installed. If you purchased the product for use primarily for any other purpose, including, without limitation, a commercial purpose, this limited warranty starts on the date of purchase and extends (i) for 1 year, with respect to hansgrohe and Commercial products, and (ii) for 5 years, with respect to axor products. The Rubbed Bronze finish is subject to a 3-year limited warranty starting on the date of purchase.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
This limited warranty covers only your hansgrohe manufactured product. Hansgrohe warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows: hansgrohe will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If hansgrohe is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in timely fashion, hansgrohe may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT (OR, IN LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES, REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE) AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, negligence, accident or alteration; (2) the use of abrasive or caustic cleaning agents or “no-rinse” cleaning products, or the use of the product in any manner contrary to the product instructions; or (3) conditions in the home such as excessive water pressure or corrosion.
- Labor and other expenses for disconnection, deinstallation, or return of the product for warranty service (including but not limited to proper packaging and shipping costs), or for installation or reinstallation of the product.
- Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by hansgrohe.
- Any hansgrohe or axor product sold for display purposes.
This warranty gives you specific legalrights, and youmay also have otherrightsthat vary fromstate to state and from province to province.
Note to residents of the State of New Jersey: The provisions of this warranty, including its limitations, are intended to apply to the fullest extent permitted by the laws of the State of New Jersey
TO OBTAIN WARRANTY PARTS OR INFORMATIONContact your hansgrohe retailer, or contact Technical Service at: Hansgrohe,Inc. 1492 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway Alpharetta, GA 30004 Toll-free 800-334-0455
In requesting warranty service, you will need to provide:
- The sales receipt or other evidence of the date and place of purchase.
- A description of the problem.
- Delivery of the product or the defective part, postage prepaid and carefully packed and insured, to: Hansgrohe, Inc. 1492 Bluegrass Lakes Parkway Alpharetta, GA 30004 Toll-free 800-334-0455
hansgrohe Loading Dealer Options
An error has occurred. Please refresh the page.