At hansgrohe, every drop counts. Our innovative products and groundbreaking technologies enable you to conserve resources and build sustainably while saving water, energy and money. We’ve focused our engineering on conservation without sacrificing comfort and utility. Hangrohe faucets combine ease of use with sustainable technology. Our EcoRight technology reduces water consumption and saves energy and money.
The California Energy Commission (CEC) restricts and lists the sale of water consuming fittings and fixtures to comply with water-efficiency standards
- Beginning July 1, 2018 Showers shall not exceed 1.8 gallons per minute
- Residential bathroom faucets shall not exceed 1.2 gallons per minute flow rate.
- Kitchen faucets shall not exceed 1.8 gallons per minute flow rate and may have the capability to increase to 2.2 gallons per minute momentarily for filling pots and pans
CALGreen Building Code
CALGreen is California's first green building code and a first-in-the-nation state-mandated green building code. It is formally known as the California Green Building Standards Code
, Title 24, Part 11, of the California Code of Regulations
- Toilets shall consume no more than 1.28 gal/flush
- Single shower heads shall have a maximum flow rate of 2.0 gallons per minute at 80 psi
- Multiple shower heads combined flow rate of all shower heads controlled by a single valve shall not exceed 2.0 gallons per minute at 80 psi, or only one shower outlet is to be in operation at a time
- Residential Bathroom Faucets shall have a maximum flow rate of 1.2 gallons per minute at 60 psi; the minimum operating flow rate should be at least 0.8 gallons per minute at 20 psi
- Kitchen Faucets shall have a maximum flow rate of 1.8 gallons per minute at 60 psi and allow for temporary increase to 2.2 gallons per minute for filling pots and pans but shall default to 1.8 gallons per minute
CEC ComplianceCALGreen Compliance