Is all rain equal? No way!
All over the world, Hansgrohe has become synonymous with the name Raindance. Those with a sensual rain shower like this in the bathroom can shower with different jet types and enjoy noticeable variations in their showering experience. The new Raindance Select hand showers, for example, pamper the body with three jet types:
- Rain AIR – relaxing rain shower. The water beads as it rolls out of the shower head as each droplet is enriched with air. This pampering effect is felt like a soft summer rain shower on the skin.
- Rain – powerful rain spray. Gives that invigorating burst of freshness and is ideal for washing out shampoo. Anyone with long hair knows just how uncomfortable a thin stream of water is when washing your hair.
- Intense Rain is the invigorating jet type found in the Croma Select overhead showers. The intensive spray wash away all the stress from the head and shoulders and give wonderful invigoration.
- Whirl – gushing massage spray. Relieves tension in the neck and shoulders. The rotating helix spray wanders over the skin just like a masseur’s fingers. Particularly relaxing following a work-out.
- Other Hansgrohe jet types can be found in the image galleries.