Ideas, a bit of planning and a professional partner all help
A new bathroom or kitchen – what a nice thought! Read our steps for achieving your dream bathroom to make sure that you’re on the right path. Good preparation allows for the following:
- Check-list: What is lacking in your present bathroom or kitchen? Which features are the most important? Make a note of everything you need. If more than one person uses the bathroom, the list should consider all parties.
- Women often have different demands for their bathroom than men, therefore bathroom plans will have to be malleable to suit male and feminine needs. For example, separate lavatories will give each individual their own personal place of retreat. Also setting accents, mirrors and lighting to fit distinctive prefernces allows for both men and women to have their bathroom design needs fullfilled. The Axor Urquiola bathroom collection offers ideal solutions for both men and women.
- Collect ideas from magazines, visit specialty kitchen & bathroom dealers and browse online at your own pace through the bathroom inspirations from Hansgrohe. More knowledge helps to perfect your plans.
- The first test: Does an XXL shower and whirlpool really fit together in the same bathroom? What can stay? What will be a tight fit for the available space? Play with the floor plan and try out some different configurations!
- What is having a luxurious bathroom or kitchen worth to you? Good ideas sometimes cost less than you think, but can be difficult to plan without a budget to work within. Here’s a tip: Make two budgets – the first one for the full list of products of your choice, plus an alternative list. This will ensure that you are as prepared as you can possibly be when conferring with a showroom, consultant, remodeler or designers, they will then be better equipped to identify your needs and give you the bathroom of your dreams.
- Where can I find the best speciality dealer? The Shopfinder feature helps you find bathroom and kitchen dealers in your area. Thus giving you the best oppourtunity to find the appropriate showroom that fits your shopping needs.
- Before going to the retailer, utilize our checklist to help you prepare for your showroom visit.
- Experts in the sanitation industry will be happy to set a plan for you, but they generally also know interior designers or remodelers who are more than familiar with bathroom renovations. If you happen to be looking for another creative avenue try an interior designer for your renvoation project.