Sensual design, exclusive materials and innovative technology
The avant-garde PuraVida faucet range from Hansgrohe is trendsetting in both form and function.
- The award-winning sculptural look and numerous innovative extras make them the ideal choice for lovers of beautiful things.
- The white/chrome finish brings a new design dimension to your bathroom. The dual-material principle (DualFinish) allows surfaces to seamlessly blend together while brightening up your room with chrome and white.
- Grace and comfort come together to create pure enjoyment.
- The continuous pin handle invites intuitive operation.
- In addition to their eye-catching beauty, PuraVida faucets also have a hidden environmentally friendly nature: they save water and energy.
PuraVida for vanities & bidets
Lavatory faucets are available in different sizes for your own personal ComfortZone, as are electronic faucets and versions for wall mounting. The spray angle can be adjusted easily by lightly swiveling the spray insert. You can then direct the water jet in any direction – thus preventing undesired spray in the basin.
Vanity and bidet faucets from PuraVida ( from )
PuraVida for bathtubs and showers
The faucets from the emotive Hansgrohe collection are also
coveted in the shower and bathtub areas. PuraVida offers beautiful, matching product versions for every installation point. The free-standing bathtub faucet is a particular eye-catcher.
Bathtub and shower faucets from PuraVida ( from )
PuraVida shower control
Thermostats and the electronic RainBrain control unit – these PuraVida control elements control the desired water quantity and temperature professionally and reliably.
Thermostats from PuraVida ( from )
Here you can find matching accessories for the Avantgarde style from Hansgrohe, including lotion dispensers, toothbrush tumblers, soap dishes, towel racks, hooks and grab bars, roll holders and toilet brush holders.
Accessories from the Avantgarde style ( from )
PuraVida: sweeping lines and soft curves
Experience Avantgarde in the bathroom at first hand