Ever since the formation of the company in 1901, the name Hansgrohe has not only stood for numerous innovations in design and technology, but also for acting in a responsible manner. “Sustainable Management” is a term used by many companies - at Hansgrohe it is an integral part of the business activities on an international level, and is measurable and fully comprehensible.
Out of responsibility for society, the Hansgrohe Group acts in such a way that:
- The health and safety of all members of staff at their workplaces is ensured
- Environmental compatibility, safety and the highest quality of production and products is guaranteed
- Water and other precious resources are utilized in a responsible and sustainable way and ethical principles receive full attention
The Hansgrohe Group formulates strategic sustainability targets and introduces these into its business processes. A management system unites aspects of environmental protection, quality management and occupational safety all under one roof.
The Hansgrohe Group:
- Gears itself to the requirements and needs of its customers and the users of its products
- Ensures that all relevant legal regulations and other specifications are observed The company regularly carries out internal tests and training, and works closely and faithfully with technical organizations and authorities
- Raises the awareness of its employees in their respective fields of responsibility regarding the importance of health and environmental protection, occupational safety and quality assurance, as well as using water and other precious resources in a sustainable way This also includes the company actively involving its employees - especially within the scope of continuous improvement processes
- Subjects all its business activities to a regular risk analysis, aiming to proactively detect and eliminate potential danger sources Furthermore, the company examines all incidents or near incidents and analyzes their causes in order to detect and eliminate weaknesses. On this basis, the company develops additional preventive strategies
- Provides suitable technologies, tools and methods as well as the necessary information required by the employees to support the implementation and fulfillment of these guidelines
- Cooperates closely with suppliers and contractors to make sure that their services and practices meet the requirements resulting from these guidelines
- Regularly checks the compliance with these guidelines, with the objective to continue in the improvement of health protection, industrial safety and environmental protection as part of environmental and health protection, industrial safety and risk management Moreover, the company has the efficiency of its management systems and measures regularly audited by independent institutions