Global growth with increased market shares
During the 2013 financial year, Hansgrohe SE once again demonstrated its capabilities. During the reporting period, the company once again achieved above-average and profitable growth, created jobs and was able to strengthen its position as one of the world’s leading sanitary manufacturers.
The latest figures from the 2013 Annual Report:
- Turnover: €841.4 million (2012: €805.5 million)
- EBIT: €125.6 million (2012: €114.8 million)
- EBITDA: €155.6 million (2012: €143.3 million)
- EBITDA margin: 18.5 % (2012: 17.8 %)
- Annual surplus: €89.3 million (2012: 81.0 million)
- Turnover per employee: €240,000
- Total: + 4.5 %
- International: + 5.2 %
- Domestic (Germany): + 2.0 %
- Key performance indicators:
- Working capital days: 49
- Delivery performance: 90 %
- Turnover generated by new products: 28 %
Record turnover of €841.4 million
Given the global economy, which is growing at a moderate pace, Hansgrohe SE’s development during 2013 is particularly gratifying. During the reporting period, the company achieved new record sales of €841.4 million (2012: €805.5 million), which represents an increase of 4.5 %. As a result, the global faucet and shower manufacturer also succeeded in gaining further market shares. This allowed the Group to once again record gains both at home and abroad.
Strong international trade
International trade exhibited particularly dynamic growth, with an increase of 5.2 %. The revenue drivers here were North America, China and France. The emerging markets in Asia, the Middle East and Latin America also contributed to the overall growth. Sales on the German domestic market increased by 2.0 % in 2013. Thanks to new products and process optimization, the Hansgrohe Group also increased its EBITDA to €155.6 million (2012: €143.3 million), equating to an EBITDA margin of 18.5 %.