The innovative bathroom and sanitation specialist Hansgrohe currently employs around 3,450 staff on every continent. With ten production sites and offices in 42 countries, the Hansgrohe Group is one of the few global players in the sanitation industry.
The Hansgrohe family celebrated their 111th birthday on June 15 2012. In 1901, founder Hans Grohe started off from humble beginnings with his metal pressing plant in the Black Forest. Even today, the company headquarters still remains at the adopted home of “clever Hans”. However, his brand now enjoys a global reputation – Hansgrohe products with the “Made in Germany” quality standard are now used in more than 130 countries around the world.
- Was founded in 1901 by the trained clothier and exceptionally gifted innovator Hans Grohe (1871-1955) in Schiltach in the Black Forest, Germany
- Is a European stock corporation (Societas Europaea SE), which is not listed on the stock exchange
- Has two majority shareholders:
- The Klaus Grohe family, Schiltach (32%)
- The Masco Corporation, Taylor/Michigan, USA (68%)
The Hansgrohe Group follows five strategic approaches:
- Innovation, design and sustainability – development of the position as an innovation leader in technology, design and sustainability
- Global speed – expansion of the international market presence and development of the emerging markets business model
- Quality and productivity – improving product quality and developing a “Global Production Balance”
- Lean business processes – streamlining of business processes
- Organization – development of the company’s organizational structure, international personnel development and talent management