With 34 companies and 21 sales offices all over the world, Hansgrohe is one of the few global players in the sanitation industry. During the 2016 financial year, the faucet and shower specialist employed around 4,800 people and supplied faucets and showers in over 140 countries.
In 2017, Hansgrohe will celebrate its 116th birthday. In 1901, founder Hans Grohe started off from humble beginnings with his metal pressing plant in Schiltach in the Black Forest. Even today, the company headquarters still remains at the adopted home of “clever Hans”. However, his brand now enjoys a global reputation – hansgrohe and AXOR products with the “Made in Germany” quality standard are now used around the world.
- Is a European stock corporation (Societas Europaea SE), which is not listed on the stock exchange
- Has two majority shareholders:
- The Masco Corporation, Taylor/Michigan, USA as majority shareholder (68%)
- Syngroh Verwaltungs- und Beteiligungs-GmbH, Schiltach, the holding company of the Klaus Grohe family (32%)
The Hansgrohe Group follows five strategic approaches:
- Innovation, design and sustainability – consolidation of its innovation leadership in technology, design and sustainability
- Global speed – expansion of its international market presence and development of the emerging markets business model
- Quality and productivity – improving product quality and developing a “Global Production Balance”
- Lean business processes – streamlining of business processes
- Organization – development of the company’s organizational structure, international personnel development and talent management