With 34 companies and 21 sales offices all over the world, hansgrohe is one of the few global players in the sanitation industry. During the 2016 financial year, the faucet and shower specialist employed around 4,800 people and supplied faucets and showers to more than 140 countries.
In 2017, hansgrohe celebrates its 116th birthday. Founder Hans Grohe started out small in 1901, with his metal pressing workshop in Schiltach in the Black Forest. The company headquarters are still located in the adoptive home of “Clever Hans”. But today the brand that he created enjoys a worldwide reputation: hansgrohe and AXOR products, with their “Made in Germany” quality, are used all over the world.
- is a European stock corporation (Societas Europaea SE), which is not listed on the stock exchange;
- has two majority shareholders:
- the American Masco Corporation, Taylor, Michigan, as majority shareholder (68%)
- Syngroh Verwaltungs- und Beteiligungs-GmbH, Schiltach, the holding company of the Klaus Grohe family (32%).
The Hansgrohe Group pursues five strategic approaches:
- Innovation, design and sustainability – consolidation of its innovation leadership in technology, design and sustainability
- Global speed – expansion of its international market presence and development of the emerging markets business model
- Quality and productivity – improving product quality and developing a “Global Production Balance”
- Lean business processes – streamlining of business processes
- Organization – development of the company's organizational structure, international personnel development and talent management